Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oops It's Been A While!

Wow, how time fly when you not having fun!  lol.  Anyways so much has happen, both good and not so good.  However I am so thankful either way.   Believe me this was not an easy place to get t0o.  How strange it is to come to realize, that I allowed a rejection to rules my world for a time.  The key here, is for a time and as in all thing, healing come after we admit to ourselves, that we were and or are still hurting.  Little or big hurt, doesn't matter, what matter is our actions we take after the fact.  It is so funny how after a serious breakup some, ok most of us want revenge!  I get this, really I do, but what a waste of life, of plotting and allowing bitterness to take control.  Then there is the victim role that I will admit I was an academy award winner.  What a waste again of precious time.  There does come a time when that the person that broke your heart has moved on, and with someone new.  There you are stuck in the murky mess that we choose to waddle in.  So I say the best and far more enjoyable thing to do, is go on with life and love.  This doesn't mean you jump into the next relationship without giving yourself time to heal, because the next love deserves a health loving partner, with minimal baggage.  So where am I in all this wonderful opportunities?  I'm in the discovering of what a wonderful loving and respecting woman I am.  So am I ready to jump into the relationship ring?  Mmm maybe, maybe not, but the one thing I do know is that my heart is beating stronger, wiser, and with a new found respect.  Because when it is all said and done, the only thing we have control of, it our own actions.  No need of pretending your not hurt, because believe it or not, most people can see through your acting.  So I highly recommend, do what works for you, but there is a say,"If you do what you always did, your get what you always got."  Now this really through me for a loop, because I had all the answers, I mean I was at the time very young, naive and all so gullible.  Talk about a recipe for disaster!  The good news is, I don't know everything, and what fun would that be?  Life is a live and learning experience, that we get a fresh start every morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment