Saturday, September 15, 2012

I'm A Work In Progress!

I'm a work in progress!  Mmmm I wonder if there is a 12 steps for broken hearts?  Seriously!  Anyways, I believe that to be spiritually connected is the key, to everything in life.  There are so many expression of spirituality, and well I truly believe that when we connect, it connect us to greater possibility.  It makes the impossible, possible.  I have never blogged, and since I'm on this journey of healing my body, mind & spirit.  I would blog it, to share with others of this incredibly painful, joyful event.   As a kid in school, I was the one that would ask the question, everyone else want to know, but were afraid to ask.  And the funny, strange thing is I was so shy.  So the fall down on your face and get back up, and dust yourself, is just the kind of woman I am.  So I guess you could say I have lots of practice and experience.  Well I'm having brain fog, due to fighting off the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment