Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Just Another Day In Setback Hotel!

I do hope you can see and find the humor in our setbacks.  Because when it is all said and done, what does it matter, and this is an amazing opportunity we are given to overcome our setback!  And believe me I've had more than my fare share of setbacks, and yes I cried a lot about it.  I has a biopsy of my throat on Monday, and the next day I was admitted into hospital for five days, with the diagnosis of Guillain-Barre, which was something else.  It's an autoimmune sickness  that our own immune system attacks the nervous system.  So this was a very big setback, and  I asked to speak to a clergyman, and asked him questions, and for prayer.  Sometime hearing someone else perspective, or share what they did in the same situation .  This went very well, and it gave me peace.  The amazing truth is my heart is well and most of the times happy.  So as I have said before; body, mind, spirit healing need to be in balance.  For true balance is to let go of the old stuff, get a hold of good stuff, live fully balance in the now stuff.  Ok I'm just a silly one!

No comments:

Post a Comment