Monday, December 31, 2012

Look Inside For All Our Answer!

Boy how many times have you ask for advise, that you already knew the answer? I tell you, if I had a dollar for every time, I knew the answer, I'd be very, very wealthy!   So why do we seek for outside help, when we are so very capable with all the many wonderful gifts we possess.  There are so many reasons, but for myself there is only one reason; not trusting myself.  We will and do make many mistakes, and for the most part, that will better ourselves and our world around us.  So today is the last of 2012, I encourage you to trust, and love yourself for the many, or even for the one special gift; that you are!  Also I challenge you to seek God, and yourself for all the answer to all the questions you have, and you could call this your new years resolution!  Happy New Years my friends!
 Love Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment