Thursday, September 13, 2012

Now starts the fun stuff!

It's been a rough few days!  I have had the wonderful, ok, I'm being sarcastic.  I had to visit the emergency room two times this week.  So I have been somewhat distracted.  I am a survivor of a pulmonary embolism, and that my friends was enough to stop a heart, no pun intended.  So back to the subject in hand.  The title to my blog, "A Healed Heart Speaks,"  well most of us have lived through many heartaches, and heartbreaks.  So I am referring to, the moving on with life, and loving again.  I have to saying I using to bounce back much more quickly, than my last relationship.  But the great news is we can, will and do move on.  Sometime all on our own, and other time with by with a little or a lot of help from our friends.  I can hear the Beatles' song, "I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends."  Then sometime from therapy, groups, this is not for everyone, but don't knock it, till you've tried it.  What I have found for myself, is that I had to see, and learn to love myself first.  This is not brain surgery, but dear God it only took me some 29 years, plus the 20+ year experience to get this down. lol  Life is so incredible, and incredibly short!  So call it in-tuning, spiritualism, mantra's find your sync, and sink your teeth into it.  Because at the end of the day, why do we care if someone didn't love us, there loss.  But if we don't love and respect ourselves, how can we ever expect someone else too.  We are all amazing, incredible, wonderful beings, we just have to realize it, and manifest it!  Simple, real it is.  We just have to listen to our heart, and say it loud and proud, " We are Loved!"  Because we love ourselves first!  Well I'll be back!  Sending out some L-O-V-E!

No comments:

Post a Comment