Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Is It Love or Lust? MMM Just Maybe Baby!

I have been out of the dating circus for almost four years.  Omg, so when I decided to look into maybe ah ah ah, dating, I had to do an about face, because was I ready for love, or was I looking to just get laid?  Coming to terms, or dealing with your emotions can be exhausting to say the least.  In the three years that when by to quickly, I have invested highly in the most valuable commodities, and that was me! So back to love or laid, I put an ad and met someone, that was so highly wound up, woo-hoo let me tell you, not happening.  Then the next man was a lunch date, and that was such a refreshing experience.  The man brought me flower, beautiful, and lunch and company was more than ok.  Now to the getting laid emotions, not a young inexperienced woman, but a well kept and cared for, emotionally ready older woman, that just can't get into sex with someone that I don't love.  When I say love, let me clarify it; I love my friends both male and female, so for me there are definitely many levels of love.  So to just have sex for the hell of it, is so not me.  But for that special man I will trust to be my lover, well good God almighty, he will get both from me; love and lust all within the high end of the healthy perimeters.  Lol, wow it really sets you free, to just be you, and love every moment we're here.  So take a bit, if you will but that's going to leave a mark!

No comments:

Post a Comment