Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Setting Ourselves Free

SOF:
Setting ourselves free, from all the dramas,  trauma, and anything between the lines.
Our wondrous heart knows what, and when it needs, it's our stubbornness that gets us off course.  So what now, what next?  Well first get our heads out of, you know where, ok I'll play nice get our heads out of the sand holes , there is that better?  I like to think of it as, we are free falling, with our eyes wide open.  The adrenalin high, the omg I'm going to die, or wow, this is truly the coolest thing that has ever happen to me!  Now honestly I have felt all these things, but now I want more of the coolest thing happening to me, everyday, in the simplest to extraordinary things.  To have the dare-devil attitude to love, and be loved, and love like, that free falling into it.  Now, that's my heart speaking loud and proud!  So I have started taking back, what I gave so freely to the wrong people, and giving it out big, by how I smile, and cooking with so much love in it, it's intoxicating  I'm sure.  Our hearts really knows how to love, and be loved, so just for today, practice listening to your heart.  When your talking with someone, that you are attracted too, but are not wanting to get hurt, stop right there and listen; is your heart beating faster, and stronger. Sometimes learning to trust ourselves is as hard as trusting someone else.  My New Years resolution is; to trust myself first.  

No comments:

Post a Comment